"It is not the quality that costs a business but its lack."
The process of quality assurance in all stages of production in an industrial plant, is long and arduous. But its effects are extremely important, characterizing the product and benefiting the final client.
All Low Voltage switchboards, manufactured by the company, comply with Directive 93/68. Our products meet the guidelines 95/2006 (low voltage) and 108/2004 (electromagnetic compatibility).
All Low Voltage switchboards pass Series Tests, in accordance with European Standard EN 61439-1, concerning Low Voltage Switching and Control Devices. In addition, the company has successfully conducted Type Tests on its test pieces, at the internationally recognized PPC Testing Laboratory.
FORM 1 to FORM 4b Certified Low Voltage switchboards
- Low Voltage distribution switchboards up to 6.300A/ 130kA
- Low Voltage MCC’s switchboards (Motor Control Center)
- Low Voltage lighting switchboards
- Switchboards for special applications and requirements
- Automatic capacitor banks for reactive power compensation
- Special purpose whitchboards